Sunday, January 15, 2012

Feeling That Foxy Fiery Red

I usually sniff out trends before they begin; its like I can sense it in my bones and I want whatever it is right now. So lately I've been shifting towards a deep rich red color. Its completely different from the turquoise, blue and green which I have a tendency to use.




Its more than just a plain red color, there is an indescribable vibrancy in this passionate hue. So When you think of this shade of red you might stumble upon things like fire trucks, lipsticks and roses, but what I have in mind are FOXES. I have divulged my growing love for this animal by creating a treasury list on Etsy called The Fantastic Mrs. Fox, which is a bit of a play on words on that clayanimation film not many are familiar with.

But I've seen alot of pretty little foxy inspired items floating around:




I bought a fox face mold and I can't wait till it arrives! I'm so excited about making rings.

No comments: