Saturday, June 8, 2013

Where do you put your jewelry?

I think some people really try to make every thing neat and organized when it comes to safekeeping their large jewelry collection, but then there are other people like me. I throw things into one big pile in a jewelry box. But I have several boxes, one for rings, one for earrings, one for necklaces, one for bracelets, so I'm not so bad after all, right?

If you like jewelry, then you probably like jewelry boxes too. I do! I kinda collect them. My best friend recently gave me one as a present and I love it!

So that got me started hunting for other really cool jewelry boxes on Ebay, because that is just where i go for some reason...

Here are my favorite finds!!!


I guess I'm into really intricate heavy brass jewelry boxes. Click on the pics to see more details. Share some of your own finds, I love to drool over these things! 


No comments: